Sunday 29 August 2010

Wet Wales.

We've been away. But I'm always reluctant to say we're going away before we actually do, just because all you have to do is look me up on Google and hey presto, you can come and rob me blind while I'm sunning myself in Spain (or Wales...). But that's probably just paranoia... Especially as we have on site security... Anyway, I digress!

Just thought I'd upload a couple of shots of our most recent trip to Wales. We were there for a few days, hosted by some fabulous friends of ours. Joshua's big passion was the swing.

As you can see, he got some 'good air', as they say. It was on a slope, which meant that you could walk backwards up the slope and then propel yourself off, giving the impression of having gone further that you really had (though you were definitely high up!).
Just out of shot, to the left is this:

Which, for the uninitiated, is Snowdon. Well, it's dead centre, a long way away...
Fantastic views. There are better pics on the camera (these were 'phone) which will come along in due course. Just thought you might like to see a wild boy on a rope while you wait.

2 comments:

  1. Spain and Wales are exactly the same!! It was great to see you! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were in Wales last week, in Dyffryn (near Barmouth) on Boys Brigade camp. Beautiful but very cold under canvas... and yes, a bit wet too.
    Have tagged you for an award here (a bit girly but I thought it would make yousmile)!
    http://secretlifeoftrees.wordpress.com/2010/08/30/the-cherry-on-top/
    Play or not, it's up to you x

    ReplyDelete